How much can Kobe put presure on Buss and Mitch to make trades SOON??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject:

The Lakers fans have had high expectations from the time they won their first L.A. Championship.
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject:

OdomX2 wrote:

Buss big move was signing Phil to a 10 million dollar a year deal for 3 years. Phil has actually performed worse than Rudy T. I said it before Phil ,and I'll say it now. This game is won by players on the court. For Buss to invest in an aging coach with enough baggage to fill a airport hanger, instead of actual NBA talent, was a disasterous move. What's worse is now the Zen master is retarding the growth of Bynum by not playing him. Buss sold his soul to Phil. Now live with it.

Man it's not Phil's fault to have such a weak team. No coach can have a good record with a player like Lamar in the second option and Kwame being the starting PF
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: