Hey, heeeeyyyy, will you guys cheer up if we beat Sac?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Hey, heeeeyyyy, will you guys cheer up if we beat Sac?

I've never seen the place so depressed...
It ain't over...
This team is going to surprise this half, I'm tellin ya.
I know this place is going to light up if LO is traded!
Fine, you'll be able to give me the business

Till then c'mon guys we are about to reach the 40+ win zone!

In the words of Mr. Rork! "Smiles every one! Smiles!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ozzie
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject:

In the last 10 games the Kings have picked up 3 in the standings against the Lakers and are only 2.5 behind for the 8th spot. Artest has had a huge impact on the defense with all players stepping up. Since Artest arrived the team is giving up the low 80's in points. The kids (Martin and Garcia) are making Petrie look like a genius again. The Kings are moving up in the standings. The Lakers will have to play well to keep up.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject:

It should be a fun game.

Rest assure whatever happens, Artest will be jocked like no other after the game.

Leave this one alone, Shoes. It's just going to get you bashed ....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject:

Wolfy, I got cussed out on the backup forum and, the haters hate me as much as they do Odom so, about being bashed I could care less...

If a guy gets bashed supporting one of his guys while trying to support a Laker he need not feel shame.

I just don't understand the gloom. I was actually genuinely concerned for the state of the community that seems so down and out. Really....
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:

Wolfy, I got cussed out on the backup forum and, the haters hate me as much as they do Odom so, about being bashed I could care less...

If a guy gets bashed supporting one of his guys while trying to support a Laker he need not feel shame.

I just don't understand the gloom. I was actually genuinely concerned for the state of the community that seems so down and out. Really....

I know what you're saying.

You get bashed here, I get bashed on other boards. Those guys haven't posted on LG in yeons and still are bashing me LOL.

That shows you how much these guys get their panties in a wad over us.

I guess if you're a fan these days - and openly admit that you rather cheer than hate - you are going to get bashed ....

BTW - I posted on LG 2 about LO.

17, 17 and 20.

Consistency is overrated
heineken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:

Stick to your guns shoes. I like the optimism. Keep it up!
Klone_dd
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject:

I'm always happy when we win.
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject:

I'm always happy when the Lakers win.
RJBaca
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject:

I will be happy if Odom and Kwame repeat thier performance from last night.
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject:

I hope we beat them by 20
OshadowO
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject:

Lakers and Kings, now we're competing for scraps instead of championships. Quiet the rivalry eh? The results however shall be the same.

Well said shoes
FerrisVille
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject:

I will cheer up if we win 10 in a row.
drzucchini
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject:

I don't see how the team will beat Sacramento, seeing as how Odom is still on the team. The Lakers will probably be up by 5 with about half a minute to go, and Odom will commit an egregious offensive foul on an unnecessary drive to the basket. The shift in momentum will allow the Kings to force the game into overtime, where they will ultimately win.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject:

OshadowO wrote:
Lakers and Kings, now we're competing for scraps instead of championships. Quiet the rivalry eh? The results however shall be the same.

Well said shoes

Oshadow, as long as Bibby is on the squad and Adleman continues to leave his seat and move out on the floor far enough for the officials to see him glaring at them as only Rick can it is still just a pure pleasure to beat the Kings.

Look for LO to just lose it ya'll in this game!

I ain't lying. Even as we speak LO is thinking about how he was very instrumental in that loss in Sac. Also, how Laker fans wanted him gone and Artest added. OOOOOOOOOOohhhh I can't wait! You think he wasn't getting warmed up against the Trailblazers? I'm telling ya'll LO is about to paint his masterpiece come Thursday...
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject:

drzucchini wrote:
I don't see how the team will beat Sacramento, seeing as how Odom is still on the team. The Lakers will probably be up by 5 with about half a minute to go, and Odom will commit an egregious offensive foul on an unnecessary drive to the basket. The shift in momentum will allow the Kings to force the game into overtime, where they will ultimately win.

Iverson isn't on the Lakers.

Sixersfans.com is a better place for you maybe
Variant
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject:

The Kings have become a fairly decent team at Arco, but are still one of the worst in the league on the road. Even with Artest on the roster this has yet to change...

The Lakers should win this game fairly handily IMO, unless the Kings figured something out over the All-Star break.
RJBaca
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject:

drzucchini wrote:

Please check your serotonin levels and "don't worry, be happy!"
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject:

Variant wrote:
The Kings have become a fairly decent team at Arco, but are still one of the worst in the league on the road. Even with Artest on the roster this has yet to change...

The Lakers should win this game fairly handily IMO, unless the Kings figured something out over the All-Star break.

Variant, I'm glad you dropped in! I didn'nt come over to check the buzz out on the arrival of Ronnie. Were Kings fans largely excited about his arrival or more miffed with the depararture of Peja?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: