42.6 PPG for the month of April
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject:

BraveHeartII wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
BraveHeartII wrote:
jbone2308 wrote:
Kobe is that dude. Simply amazing. What will it take for him to average a clean 36?

Once he's learned how to make fadeaways/become even stronger/more conditioned to where he can drive past the elite defenders of the league "consistently." He can do it now, but it takes so much energy that it's almost impossible for him to score that many.

He's gotta hurry though, he's "already" 27. While he still has his prime years ahead of him, averaging 40 is a completely different matter(notice that Jordan averaged 37 early in his career, not later). It requires him to be at his peak, both physically(and his "natural" physical peak has probably passed, only conditioning can improve him in this aspect now) and mentally.

I'm guessing after your "LO isn't a post player" and "Do we really need a trade" threads and now this, that you really don't watch Laker games, do you?

I take it you don't even know what the term "consistent" means?

:roll:

Kobe can go by any defender in the league without hesitation.

:roll:

You need to just stop posting altogether. It brings down the quality of the board.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: