Dayumm.. Man is already restrained just fine and in custody.. Cops lose their cool and take him to special room..one leg sweeps him and he lands directly onto his face

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Dayumm.. Man is already restrained just fine and in custody.. Cops lose their cool and take him to special room..one leg sweeps him and he lands directly onto his face

Did cops throw temper tantrums as children...is that part of the MO?

Seems all of their abuses are because they THEY lose their composure and feel disrespected... Scary world out there.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/jailer-fired-leg-sweep-caught-113331410.html

Supposedly the office was immediately fired..which could be a defensive move to keep investigators from looking at all of them... Yes I am very cynical
Fallout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject:

When they have to deal with scum everyday can see they lose temper. Of course they are wrong but I can see that.

Most of these criminals are not nice white collar people.
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject:

"We are sorry it happened..."

The thing is when cops screw up, lives are ruined. It's not me accidentally spilling a drink on you and apologizing. You can wash your clothes and that's that. But when cops do sht like this, people die or become severely injured.
Kobeskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Dayumm.. Man is already restrained just fine and in custody.. Cops lose their cool and take him to special room..one leg sweeps him and he lands directly onto his face

ContagiousInspiration wrote:

Seems all of their abuses are because they THEY lose their composure and feel disrespected... Scary world out there.

Supposedly the office was immediately fired..which could be a defensive move to keep investigators from looking at all of them... Yes I am very cynical

Most Cops are just trigger happy Pigs who have the freedom to beat or kill anyone even with video evidence and still get off free.

Clear video evidence and STILL get off FREE.

The most pigs get in most cases is a comfy 2 weeks paid vacation or a desk job for a month then be back out doing the same stuff.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject:

"Sweep the leg."
Lakers_2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Moderators, how about merging all these I Hate the Police threads into a single "Complain about the police here" thread.
Lakers_2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Dayumm.. Man is already restrained just fine and in custody.. Cops lose their cool and take him to special room..one leg sweeps him and he lands directly onto his face

Kobeskillz wrote:

Most Cops are just trigger happy Pigs who have the freedom to beat or kill anyone even with video evidence and still get off free.

Clear video evidence and STILL get off FREE.

The most pigs get in most cases is a comfy 2 weeks paid vacation or a desk job for a month then be back out doing the same stuff.

How long were you in for?
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject:

Lakers_2000 wrote:
Moderators, how about merging all these I Hate the Police threads into a single "Complain about the police here" thread.

What a whiny post.

You can't handle having the truth exposed?

And then you go on and personally attack a poster in your next post

Bet you can find a defense for the Kelly Thomas murderers? If you were on the jury would they have been guilty or not guilty..
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Lakers_2000 wrote:

What a whiny post.

Oh the irony!

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject:

Jeffs wrote:
Lakers_2000 wrote:

What a whiny post.

Oh the irony!

You tell people you are mature..act like it and stop stalking me.

You don't have anything to say about the post and you just come in to stalk and harass me.. Grow up
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Not stalking you. Just pointing out something ironic. You are guilty of doing most things that you whine about here, including... wait for it... whining.

As for the issue at hand, there isn't really much to discuss. The officer went over the line, which is why he was fired. However, Fallout is absolutely correct in that many officers become jaded because of the scumbags they have to deal with on a daily basis. Anyone who watched the video report could see that the victim was far from an upstanding citizen. That doesn't mean that he deserved to have his face smashed into the ground, but I'm sure his attitude at the time did not help matters.

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject:

Jeffs wrote:
Lakers_2000 wrote:

What a whiny post.

Oh the irony!

You tell people you are mature..act like it and stop stalking me.

You don't have anything to say about the post and you just come in to stalk and harass me.. Grow up

Both of you knock it off. Cease and desist from responding to each other's posts or you'll both be suspended.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: