Miss Jones Hanging Up On Christina Milian

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Miss Jones Hanging Up On Christina Milian

That was pretty gay how they were questioning Christina Milian. I mean you have to show respect to an artist and you don't ask questions like that, seriously. I hope no other celebs bother to do an interview with Miss Jones. lol I'd be pissed off if this happened to me.

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=S_H8-sX1n4-
Billy_Blanko
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject:

See, this is the problem. Miss Jones is a known (bleep), but Hot 97 has a gang of listeners, so people wanting to promote something are caught between a rock and a hard place. Typical Hot 97 garbage though, they need to lock the station down.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject:

That was messed up.

thought Christina did a pretty ok job of handling that diplomatically and was a decent sport about it. I woulda let them have it the second that one dude said "So did Def Jam fire you cuz you didn't sell any records?". That was completely disrespectful.

It's too bad Christina isn't a big powerful artist who could call them out on this.
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject:

Billy_Blanko wrote:
See, this is the problem. Miss Jones is a known (bleep), but Hot 97 has a gang of listeners, so people wanting to promote something are caught between a rock and a hard place. Typical Hot 97 garbage though, they need to lock the station down.

That fat ass (mr. err miss jones) should have been fired after doing that disrespectful Tsunami song.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject:

wow, thats hilarious. everyone knows if you got a movie or album dropping. you talk about that. now sure you can ask a few cutting edge questions. and thats that. back to the movie/album talk. if you keep trying to ask the cutting edge questions. then the artist should just hang up. but as yall have stated, hot 97 is the other big station, and if you're not a huge artist sales wise. then you wont do much but make sure your records wont get played as much. this is why i hate the fact that Clear Channel owns a majority of the Big time stations in the big cities. its basically a monopoly.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject:

That's why Los Angeles airwaves rocks out way more than New York trash. You guys think Big Boy would of done that to Ms. Christina Millian???hell Nah.I used to watch that making the Band 3 with my girlfriend. There was an episode where the punks from Jones' show were ripping these girls to part. It was cold. Those punks on hot 97 except Funk Flex are all buster as! marks anyways. I gurantee they wouldn't do that to no real gangster such as DMX or The Game. Miss Jones is a fat pig anyways who sucks as a host. They seriously got nothing on Power 106!!!! WestSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flight
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject:

Miss Jones is such a (bleep). I can't believe people actually like listening to her. She is laaaaaaaaaaaaame.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject:

Flight wrote:
Miss Jones is such a (bleep). I can't believe people actually like listening to her. She is laaaaaaaaaaaaame.

lame as she may be. she's a Shock personality. just like you can have a shock poster on a board like lakers ground. saying something like "KG just singed with the lakers". in big bold print. have you running in there. then start talking trash about how mitch should sign him, etc, etc. knowing good and well its pretty impossible to do so. doesn't matter. the shock got you in here. now you may stay awhile to argue your point.

this is the way of radio nowadays. horrible if you ask me. no substance. kind of like new hiphop *cough cough** hip POP.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject:

Flight wrote:

Miss Jones,.. See You Next Tuesday!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject:

This is the same (bleep) that got suspended for mocking tsunami victims.

Karma's gonna jump up and take a big chunk out of her ass someday.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject:

JD wrote:
This is the same (bleep) that got suspended for mocking tsunami victims.

Karma's gonna jump up and take a big chunk out of her ass someday.

I hope sooner than later!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Billy_Blanko
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20Dub wrote:
That's why Los Angeles airwaves rocks out way more than New York trash. You guys think Big Boy would of done that to Ms. Christina Millian???hell Nah.I used to watch that making the Band 3 with my girlfriend. There was an episode where the punks from Jones' show were ripping these girls to part. It was cold. Those punks on hot 97 except Funk Flex are all buster as! marks anyways. I gurantee they wouldn't do that to no real gangster such as DMX or The Game. Miss Jones is a fat pig anyways who sucks as a host. They seriously got nothing on Power 106!!!! WestSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, Flex is an a$$clown as well
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Billy_Blanko wrote:
KingKobe20Dub wrote:

Nah, Flex is an a$$clown as well

<insert explosion>

LOL!
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject:

50 and the game would still be together if it wasnt for them fools..... THEY instigated that whole fight.... they mos def need their asses whopped on long and Hard
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:
50 and the game would still be together if it wasnt for them fools..... THEY instigated that whole fight.... they mos def need their asses whopped on long and Hard

why what did they say?
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject:

That station is a crime scene...

Incidents at Hot 97

The Infamous Smackfest Contest
The Infamous Smackfest Contest2
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: