Kobe to be interviewed on NFL Network Super Bowl Sunday

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Kobe to be interviewed on NFL Network Super Bowl Sunday

Quote:
A-Y Lombardi ✊ ‏@A_Witty187 ยท Feb 1
On Sunday Kobe Bryant going to be on NFL Network talking about Peyton Manning's Legacy. A must watch . GOAT giving his thought on a GOAT
thehotsung8701A
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Meh Manning is more like LeBron while Kobe more like Brady.

Brady > Manning and I'm a huge Manning and Colts fan.

However they are similar because it was Peyton Manning that made me watch Football and it is also Kobe Bryant that made me watch Basketball and funny thing is I watch both of them play their first year lol.

With that said, I don't want Carolina fans to get a title because of how they treated Jake Delhommne. Also it Jordan hometown so no.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject:

thehotsung8701A wrote:
Meh Manning is more like LeBron while Kobe more like Brady.

Brady > Manning and I'm a huge Manning and Colts fan.

However they are similar because it was Peyton Manning that made me watch Football and it is also Kobe Bryant that made me watch Basketball and funny thing is I watch both of them play their first year lol.

With that said, I don't want Carolina fans to get a title because of how they treated Jake Delhommne. Also it Jordan hometown so no.

Career wise I agree however I still think Manning is a better individual talent when all is said and done. Usually those guys don't end up getting a lot of rings(see Wilt)

I almost think LeBron is going to end up being a better individual talent than Kobe when all is said and done.
Lakers2015
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:57 pm    Post subject:

It's stupid to hold Manning's lack of rings against him. Football is the ultimate team sport. People who do that don't really understand the game. You need so many contributions from other people besides the QB.
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject:

Dave20: he should pass the light and let Clarkson/Randle get that interview

selfish chucker
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject:

Yes because those two guys really matter to NFLN I'm guessing its the whole "one fading legend to another"
Nightwalker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:10 pm    Post subject:

I think everyone will agree Tom Brady = Kobe Bryant and Peyton Manning = Lebron James in their respected sports.
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Nightwalker wrote:
I think everyone will agree Tom Brady = Kobe Bryant and Peyton Manning = Lebron James in their respected sports.

That's true in terms in winning and competitive greatness, but Brady was never really the prolific individual player Kobe was. I'd say it's more like Tom Brady = Tim Duncan.
Nightwalker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:27 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:

That's true in terms in winning and competitive greatness, but Brady was never really the prolific individual player Kobe was. I'd say it's more like Tom Brady = Tim Duncan.

Yeah that's true but Brady like Kobe are clutch and have will to win you never count them out of any game towards the end also both have competitiveness to be great. I love fire and passion these two greats play with which is rare for majority of professional athletes today.
4stargeneralbulldog
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:19 am    Post subject:

Lakers2015 wrote:
It's stupid to hold Manning's lack of rings against him. Football is the ultimate team sport. People who do that don't really understand the game. You need so many contributions from other people besides the QB.

Exactly. John Elway is a prime example of that. I've watched most of his career including the 3 super bowl losses and eventual 2 super bowl victories.

The 2 super bowl victories Elway finally had a good defense, running game, offensive line, and receivers.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: