GOODBYE JULIUS RANDLE (Lakers Renounce Randle at his request, Who Then Signs W/ NOR for 2 years (1+1), $18m)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1500, 1501, 1502, 1503  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kawhileonard
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 15 Jun 2018
Posts: 450

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject:

DOesn't really matter if you wanted him or not, we still mismanaged the situation.

We could of traded him during the deadline or even did a FRP + DENG +RAndle to get rid of him, but we didn't...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Posts: 16491

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject:

The Lakers were very active making trades last year. Made a big trade before the draft, active at the trade deadline making the deal with CLE. The Lakers were trying to deal. It's more likely that nobody wanted Randle. Especially if it meant they had to take Deng too. And they couldn't trade a draft pick until 2020 because our pick for 2018 was traded and the one we got back, which we didnt have until the TDL anyways had protections. What team is taking Deng's contract and a 2 month rental in Randle for a 2020 first round pick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127052
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject:

Wino wrote:
MJST wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
This move will sadly come back to haunt the front office. They basically choose Rondo over Randle. A guy who has been on 5 teams in the past four years, and no team has kept him for longer than a year. But what's more concerning is that the three free agent signings other than Lebron have been guys who have traditionally been known as locker room problems.


Yep. For as much as this FO liked to scream about wanting high character guys whom work hard and all that other wahoo they screamed about. Seems the person that did that is the one they took for granted the most, punished the most, and tried to diminish the most, who still outshined everyone else despite that and remained a professional and a great locker room and team guy through and through.

So they went out and got people notorious for being locker room problems, and the exact opposite of what this team had been preaching they wanted.


All the front office have shown with this Randle situation is that everything thet spat about wanting, Randle gave them, and he got unjustly punished the most for it, because they never intended for him to be as great as he was nor to reward him for it.

And now it's gonna come back to haunt him. Now you got Lakers fans wanting to bring Dwight back.

The Lakers just let the guy whom was the epitome of everything they preached about wanting from our youngsters, and are now looking at the probability of having to bring in the exact....opposite.

-_-

And fyi if the Lakers commit to Julius for 4 years, which they could have easily done while still getting a max next season. He's still a Laker right now. So let's not act like the Lakers didn't just blow it.

Remember when the OKC fans were saying "Hey, getting Kevin Martin was fine. Harden didn't want to be here. We'll get over it." when the reality was if they had just paid Harden the extra 3 million they'd have kept him?

Yeah, it's one of those situations. If the Lakers commit to Randle for 4 years instead of trying to short change him again.. he's still a Laker.



Jeez, dude, you are embarrassing Lakers fans everywhere!!! Chill out, you don't know everything!! Magic and Rob actually know more than you about what is going on with the players. You have to learn to have trust, have some faith!!


That is what Jim Jones’s followers said. Logic and intelligence doesn’t fit into their thought.
_________________
I’ve got my toes in the water, ass in the sand.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127052
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood) once said:

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Well Randle was limited and he thought he was a max. player and wanted a 3-year $20mil/yr contract, which the Lakers did not agree and thus he is now a Pelican.

I would not be surprised if his numbers next year go down playing next to Davis...


Or that he gets his first trip to the WCFs.
_________________
I’ve got my toes in the water, ass in the sand.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 28357
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Washington, DC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood) once said:

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Well Randle was limited and he thought he was a max. player and wanted a 3-year $20mil/yr contract, which the Lakers did not agree and thus he is now a Pelican.

I would not be surprised if his numbers next year go down playing next to Davis...


Or that he gets his first trip to the WCFs.


You think the Pelicans will make the WCF?...
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Laker_Dynasty_01
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2001
Posts: 1034

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood) once said:

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Well Randle was limited and he thought he was a max. player and wanted a 3-year $20mil/yr contract, which the Lakers did not agree and thus he is now a Pelican.

I would not be surprised if his numbers next year go down playing next to Davis...


Or that he gets his first trip to the WCFs.


AD will play more minutes with Mirotic than he will w/ Randle, and I don't see the trio playing much together. AD attempts only 4-5 shots from beyond 16 feet per game, so Jrue Holiday would have no driving lanes with JR+AD. Randle will come off the bench.

Randle's numbers would've gone down next to LeBron, as have most ball-dominant players who team up with him. Had Randle been our 5, the starting lineup would be substituting Brook for LeBron. Brook had 23.5% Usage last year but only played 23.4 MPG, LeBron is reportedly looking to lower his usage but would be going to the post (he only hit 13 total corner threes last year, generally not a spot up shooter). LeBron wants the lane open.

4yrs/$55M for a poor fit in Randle makes him a liability due to lack of leverage (other teams know he isn't worth that $ on our team as constructed). NO could have still offered that deal had we not rescinded the QO, matching it would delay his departure only a year. Other teams would know he's unhappy and likely to leave, there goes any leverage the Lakers could have in a trade. Any minutes he played would be a waste of an investment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
1hu2ren3dui4
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Jul 2002
Posts: 15247
Location: SFV

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood) once said:

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Well Randle was limited and he thought he was a max. player and wanted a 3-year $20mil/yr contract, which the Lakers did not agree and thus he is now a Pelican.

I would not be surprised if his numbers next year go down playing next to Davis...


Or that he gets his first trip to the WCFs.


You think the Pelicans will make the WCF?...


I wouldn’t be surprised if they greatly outperformed next year. Randle is gonna look great next to brow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aike
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 May 2017
Posts: 230

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:44 am    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
The Lakers were very active making trades last year. Made a big trade before the draft, active at the trade deadline making the deal with CLE. The Lakers were trying to deal. It's more likely that nobody wanted Randle. Especially if it meant they had to take Deng too. And they couldn't trade a draft pick until 2020 because our pick for 2018 was traded and the one we got back, which we didnt have until the TDL anyways had protections. What team is taking Deng's contract and a 2 month rental in Randle for a 2020 first round pick.


Wouldn’t have been a 2 month rental since they would have had his RFA rights.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker_Dynasty_01
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2001
Posts: 1034

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject:

Aike wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
The Lakers were very active making trades last year. Made a big trade before the draft, active at the trade deadline making the deal with CLE. The Lakers were trying to deal. It's more likely that nobody wanted Randle. Especially if it meant they had to take Deng too. And they couldn't trade a draft pick until 2020 because our pick for 2018 was traded and the one we got back, which we didnt have until the TDL anyways had protections. What team is taking Deng's contract and a 2 month rental in Randle for a 2020 first round pick.


Wouldn’t have been a 2 month rental since they would have had his RFA rights.

It amounts to a two month rental, as any team acquiring him doubted the Lakers would use their RFA rights to match any significant Randle offer this summer. May as well wait and sign him to an offer sheet; bid whatever they think he's worth, and live with the results.

The Deng/Randle trade would still have been there in the summer, even should the Lakers have matched.

If team "A" took Deng's salary in exchange for Randle and Team "B" had come in and offered $15 million per year, Team "A" loses Randle or has to overpay to keep him, while still carrying Deng's dead weight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 18281
Location: La Jolla, San Diego

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject:

Throughout the year as everyone was figuring out the numbers on how to resign Julius with two max guys, I kept saying that Julius may have his own goals. I doubted Jules would want to come back to a team with 2 max guys, as well as being at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of the young core. Management had made it clear through the year that the favorite sons are Kuz, Ingram and Lonzo. Randle just shrugged it off, worked hard and was our best player. But I had the feeling this was coming. I just didn't realize that 1 max was enough to nudge him out, let alone two. He definitely was not appreciated while he was here.

People are upset with Mintz, but if you really think about it. Maginka didn't handle his clients well beginning with the thrashing of D'Lo in the media.
_________________
"They are in the West! You must go D'Angelo Russell here, or my head will explode!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 16230

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject:

Wasn't really the max that nudged him out. It was their refusal to give him a 2nd year.

obviously they were trying to sell him on a QO or something of that effect.

When you think about the imaginary brass rings the FO set up and how he grabbed them all, and then walked in wanting to negotiate a new contract as our best player not named LeBron and the FO still tried to short change him and refused even giving the guy a 2nd year.

It's clear why he said enough is enough.

That said, being an RFA they still didn't have to move him.

But you do get tired of hearing "do this and we'll take care of you." only to go on and exceed what was asked, only to have them continue to not want to take care of you. They didn't pick Julius to be their favorite sun or become our best player. And instead of rolling with the punches and embrace that, they decided to continue to try to short change him and keep their tunnel vision on 2019(which he doesn't compromise even on a 2 year contract).

It was what it was at that point.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aike
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 May 2017
Posts: 230

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Dynasty_01 wrote:
Aike wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
The Lakers were very active making trades last year. Made a big trade before the draft, active at the trade deadline making the deal with CLE. The Lakers were trying to deal. It's more likely that nobody wanted Randle. Especially if it meant they had to take Deng too. And they couldn't trade a draft pick until 2020 because our pick for 2018 was traded and the one we got back, which we didnt have until the TDL anyways had protections. What team is taking Deng's contract and a 2 month rental in Randle for a 2020 first round pick.


Wouldn’t have been a 2 month rental since they would have had his RFA rights.

It amounts to a two month rental, as any team acquiring him doubted the Lakers would use their RFA rights to match any significant Randle offer this summer. May as well wait and sign him to an offer sheet; bid whatever they think he's worth, and live with the results.

The Deng/Randle trade would still have been there in the summer, even should the Lakers have matched.

If team "A" took Deng's salary in exchange for Randle and Team "B" had come in and offered $15 million per year, Team "A" loses Randle or has to overpay to keep him, while still carrying Deng's dead weight.


No, any team who acquired him would have been in the driver’s seat, just as the Lakers were.

If you liked him long-term and were willing to pay him $12 million per year, you might be able to do that if you hold his RFA rights. You might fear that such an offer would be matched by the Lakers, and you would have to pay him $16 million to prevent a match.

You imbue the team trading for him with foreknowledge that the Lakers wouldn’t match, yet you have another bidder coming in and stealing him from the receiving team.

How bout this? Nobody knows exactly what the other teams will do, or the GMs wouldn’t be good at their jobs. Holding RFA rights grants you a strategic advantage. One the Lakers squandered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Posts: 14890

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
Throughout the year as everyone was figuring out the numbers on how to resign Julius with two max guys, I kept saying that Julius may have his own goals. I doubted Jules would want to come back to a team with 2 max guys, as well as being at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of the young core. Management had made it clear through the year that the favorite sons are Kuz, Ingram and Lonzo. Randle just shrugged it off, worked hard and was our best player. But I had the feeling this was coming. I just didn't realize that 1 max was enough to nudge him out, let alone two. He definitely was not appreciated while he was here.

People are upset with Mintz, but if you really think about it. Maginka didn't handle his clients well beginning with the thrashing of D'Lo in the media.
Good points.
_________________
Music is my medicine
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KobeIsTheOne
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: If we don't get Kawhi, letting Randle walk was a bad move

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2018/7/11/17562024/la-lakers-nba-free-agency-news-julius-randle-rob-pelinka

This story was published today.

It's no secret that they are going after Kawhi, but look at the list of the other free agents from next year:

"Julius was an unbelievable player for us last year, a great young player,” Pelinka said. “We have a philosophy here that when a player has played here and goes on to another team or gets traded, we just want them to thrive and succeed and we wish him the best.”

"It’s no secret the front office is setting themselves up to pair LeBron James up with another superstar next summer, whether it be Kevin Durant, Jimmy Butler, Kyrie Irving or Kawhi Leonard, who the Lakers have been heavily linked to since Leonard reportedly requested a trade to his hometown.

They didn't mention Klay, but he and Durant aren't going anywhere, much less gearing up to join LeBron. Kyrie isn't coming to play with LeBron.

So you are really talking about maybe Jimmy Butler, and of course Kawhi.

If it's Leonard, then it was worth it, but you are letting a very talented guy walk for the possibility of signing Kawhi. Is Jimmy Butler really an upgrade over Randle in terms of the team's long term success? At best that would be debatable.

It's a lot of eggs in one basket.
_________________
"I'm like Neo out this m----- f-----," Bryant said."

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-130129/daily-dime

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-thinks-neo-matrix-could-ve-best-174850191--nba.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Aug 2017
Posts: 1339

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:18 pm    Post subject:

Blame his agent Mintz. He steered Randle out of here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2019
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 5622

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject:

Durant, Kawhi, Butler, Kyrie, Cousins are all free agents... I'm willing to wager big we get one of them. Also willing to wager that Kyrie won't be that person but one of the others will come. Wait on it.

I would have loved to sign Jules but he wants security so he did what's best for him. He asked to be let go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KobeIsTheOne
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
Blame his agent Mintz. He steered Randle out of here


Yeah, Mintz is horrible. This isn't the first time he's done us dirty.

Still, we had control of the situation and could have retained him. I'm not saying Kawhi isn't worth the gamble, but there aren't a lot of other better options (than Randle) if we strike out on KL.
_________________
"I'm like Neo out this m----- f-----," Bryant said."

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-130129/daily-dime

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-thinks-neo-matrix-could-ve-best-174850191--nba.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KobeIsTheOne
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
Durant, Kawhi, Butler, Kyrie, Cousins are all free agents... I'm willing to wager big we get one of them. Also willing to wager that Kyrie won't be that person but one of the others will come. Wait on it.

I would have loved to sign Jules but he wants security so he did what's best for him. He asked to be let go.


Won't be Kyrie, and Cousins has injury issues.

You are talking about only possibly Kawhi or Jimmy Butler.
_________________
"I'm like Neo out this m----- f-----," Bryant said."

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-130129/daily-dime

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-thinks-neo-matrix-could-ve-best-174850191--nba.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
golakersgo121
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 11009
Location: 8 miles from Staples Center

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject:

KobeIsTheOne wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Blame his agent Mintz. He steered Randle out of here


Yeah, Mintz is horrible. This isn't the first time he's done us dirty.

Still, we had control of the situation and could have retained him. I'm not saying Kawhi isn't worth the gamble, but there aren't a lot of other better options (than Randle) if we strike out on KL.


We could have retained him against his wish; using his RFA status. That's what you wanted the Lakers to do?
_________________
Major bullets dodged: DH12, LMA, Melo, PG-13
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LBJ23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 4278

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject:

KobeIsTheOne wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Blame his agent Mintz. He steered Randle out of here


Yeah, Mintz is horrible. This isn't the first time he's done us dirty.

Still, we had control of the situation and could have retained him. I'm not saying Kawhi isn't worth the gamble, but there aren't a lot of other better options (than Randle) if we strike out on KL.


In your I hate Lebron thread you said the Lakers should have signed PG13 instead of Lebron and went after Kawhi next year. They still would have had to let randle walk. But that would have been ok? lol. Stop making threads.
_________________
Previously PG13
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KobeIsTheOne
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject:

golakersgo121 wrote:
KobeIsTheOne wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Blame his agent Mintz. He steered Randle out of here


Yeah, Mintz is horrible. This isn't the first time he's done us dirty.

Still, we had control of the situation and could have retained him. I'm not saying Kawhi isn't worth the gamble, but there aren't a lot of other better options (than Randle) if we strike out on KL.


We could have retained him against his wish; using his RFA status. That's what you wanted the Lakers to do?


Not saying that. It was only "against his wish" because we didn't want to lock him up to more than a year.

If he stayed, I think we should have signed him to a 2+ year deal.

That being said, it's worth the risk to go after Kawhi. All I'm saying is - if it's NOT Kawhi that we land, who is going to be a better player to have on the team next summer? Randle or ....Jimmy Butler? None of the other FA are realistic options.
_________________
"I'm like Neo out this m----- f-----," Bryant said."

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-130129/daily-dime

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-thinks-neo-matrix-could-ve-best-174850191--nba.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LBJ23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 4278

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject:

KobeIsTheOne wrote:
2019 wrote:
Durant, Kawhi, Butler, Kyrie, Cousins are all free agents... I'm willing to wager big we get one of them. Also willing to wager that Kyrie won't be that person but one of the others will come. Wait on it.

I would have loved to sign Jules but he wants security so he did what's best for him. He asked to be let go.


Won't be Kyrie, and Cousins has injury issues.

You are talking about only possibly Kawhi or Jimmy Butler.


No, you are talking about a bunch of stuff. Some mid teir guys, trade for someone to fill the cap space, See how cousins recovers and offer more money.

It isn't just 2 guys.
_________________
Previously PG13
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 5298
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject:

Randle will be missed. Now let the dead rest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KobeIsTheOne
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject:

LBJ23 wrote:
KobeIsTheOne wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Blame his agent Mintz. He steered Randle out of here


Yeah, Mintz is horrible. This isn't the first time he's done us dirty.

Still, we had control of the situation and could have retained him. I'm not saying Kawhi isn't worth the gamble, but there aren't a lot of other better options (than Randle) if we strike out on KL.


In your I hate Lebron thread you said the Lakers should have signed PG13 instead of Lebron and went after Kawhi next year. They still would have had to let randle walk. But that would have been ok? lol. Stop making threads.


Who said "I hate LeBron"? Stop taking things out of context and making stuff up.
_________________
"I'm like Neo out this m----- f-----," Bryant said."

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-130129/daily-dime

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-thinks-neo-matrix-could-ve-best-174850191--nba.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Posts: 31902
Location: Torrance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
Durant, Kawhi, Butler, Kyrie, Cousins are all free agents... I'm willing to wager big we get one of them. Also willing to wager that Kyrie won't be that person but one of the others will come. Wait on it.

I would have loved to sign Jules but he wants security so he did what's best for him. He asked to be let go.


I don't think it was security he was after, it was shots. Does anyone actually believe he intends to exercise that second year option in NO?
_________________
Smash-mouth basketball - Officially Dead (2014-2017)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1500, 1501, 1502, 1503  Next
Page 1501 of 1503
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB