50%  [ 1 ]
NO
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:33 pm    Post subject: MONTHLY/ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION TO WALMART/TARGET FOR SELF-CHECKOUT

Quote:

If you want to use the self-checkout lane at some Walmart stores, you might need to fork out $12.95 per month, or $98 per year, for a Walmart+ subscription. That’s because some Walmart stores are limiting some self-checkout lanes to Walmart+ subscribers and drivers of its Sparks delivery service.

The news of Walmart limiting its self-checkout lanes in some stores to Walmart+ subscribers was first shared on Reddit late last month. The photo in a post titled “No more self checkout” showed a sign posted in a Walmart store that read, “Attention: This self checkout is for Sparks shoppers and Walmart+ scan & go only.” The exclusive lane, according to the sign, was effective as of February 23, 2024. The original poster also reported that Walmart had an employee nearby monitoring the lane.

https://www.fastcompany.com/91049952/walmart-target-self-checkout-limit-retail-giants-crossroads
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:09 pm    Post subject:

I already have Walmart+ so I guess I get it as a perk now. I wouldn't pay it solely for self-checkout. Not paying to save some corporation $ on labor.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: