Laker Film Room (Pg. 90: Podcast - The Eye Test)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Startrout wrote:
I know it’s probably logistically impossible for you GT, but how awesome would it be to have a breakdown from you after each game of what you thought was working, what didn’t work, what adjustments were made, and just your overall thoughts on the game, the players, and the coaching. Also, any thoughts you have about what changes you’d like to see the team make. Ideally, it would be a video showing exactly what you’re talking about, but anything would be great (podcast, written, whatever). I know I’d really look forward to that.

Also, it would be really cool if you did video podcasts instead of the audio only. It would be far more interesting watching you guys discuss the team and you could occasionally add graphics or a whiteboard to help reinforce what you are talking about.

Don’t take any of this as a criticism, it’s not. I love what you do and we’re so lucky as Laker fans to have your expertise. I’m just dreaming of what could be.

I'd love all of that, I just need to grow my team beyond what it is in order to do that.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:14 am    Post subject:

Laker Film Room Podcast: The Eye Test

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1FoaFOOEhxHjuLsfVXmBfS
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90
Page 90 of 90
Jump to: